Hop Bines in the sun

FINALLY got around to brewing this one again and curious to see how it turns out.  

Changed around a little bit based on what ingredients I had on hand..  Subbed 6lb of LME for the DME the original recipe called for, and adjusted the hops a little, the %AA on my Perle was a bt lower than what was called for so bumped that up a little... 

My yeast was past it's prime, when I boght it the expiration was getting close, and then I couldn't brew for a while.  I made a 1L starter, followed by 3L to bring the cell count up.  Then, things happened, and I didint get to bre for a few more weeks.  We will see how it goes!

Homebrew wort in kettle